Friday, August 17, 2007

A Change of Direction

I've been thinking that I needed to do something different with this blog. At first, I was planning on creating a brand new blog with a catchy title and several contributors. Now, I just think I might add some contributors to this blog.

The catalyst for this movement came in the form of an offer to teach at Evangel University again. My thoughts were to create a biblioblog and force myself to think critically about this field I have chosen. The plan was to contribute a book review a week (with contributors rotating reviews) and posting thoughts on theological stuff, world events, or whatever we felt was necessary at the time. I'm still hoping to reach that goal, but for now, I'll have to take the reins myself and see if any other bloggers jump on.

In the midst of all this, I still have to prepare for three classes (Yay!) at Evangel and figure out how to manage the childrens' new schedules as well as spend time with my wonderful wife. So, posting might be sporadic until I can figure out a schedule and wrangle up some other bibliobloggers (to continue with the equine/Western theme).

I'm sure there will be random posts about hiking, the family, etc., but the focus will primarily rest on theological issues that concern us. We'll see what happens!

EDIT: Oh, and I'll still be posting my journal from my hiking trip oh so many months ago...

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home