Sunday, May 13, 2007

Day 7

Today is sort of a lazy day. It's Sunday. It's Mother's Day and she decides what we do and I get to benefit because she just wants to have a nice, simple, relaxing day.

So, here's to all the mom's out there. I hope your day is simple and relaxing. I hope you're pampered and taken care of. I hope the kids are helpful and cooperative and I hope you are appreciated for everything you've done.

So, there's no hiking, no conditioning, no worrying. It's just sitting with my lovely bride and appreciating what she is: mother, wife, friend, encourager, etc. She's simply the best at everything she attempts. There is nothing at which she doesn't succeed. She's the best and I'm glad to have her as my wife and the mother of our kids. It's a lot less weird giving a Mother's Day card to my wife than it was giving it to my girlfriend. Happy Mother's Day!!!

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home