Thursday, May 10, 2007

Day 4

Day 4

Well, I took today off. No core strengthening. No hiking. No walking. Just planning. I talked to the buddy who invited me and we settled some things. Everyone packs their own food. Everyone cleans up after themselves and I'm going to get the rental car and they are going to pay me back. I'm going to get to Colorado by 7:30-8:00ish and set everything up with the car and first campsite.

We'll be staying at Olive Ridge the first night, them going to the Wild Basin Area for the remainder of our journey.

Today, I started planning my meals. I love backcountry camping. It's great to be able to plan out the meals and take time to really get an idea of how I want to eat and how I can prepare it on the trail. Jennifer was gracious enough to let me get a cookbook, too. This book is the coolest. There's also a Vegetarian one. Boy, hiking tastes good!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home